Latest Posts

By 10:41:00 PM , ,

I'm getting to that point in my life where my friends are either getting engaged, getting married, or having babies. I feel like I log onto some form of social media every day and just sing Another One Bites the Dust. Not that I'm complaining! I'm just saying, it's that stage in my life where everyone's pinterest boards are filled with wedding stuff or nursery ideas. I myself have been in a "wedding fever" type mood. And in honor of this, I've been thinking of a few ideas that might help anyone planning their wedding. 


I swear, if I could get myself together, I could be a wedding planner. 

So anyway, today's small little list is simply this; my personal favorite songs for the first dance. Some are more traditional, and others are a little non-traditional, but all are lovely. 


  • Hard Hittin’ Love by Adam Hambrick
  • Then by Brad Paisley
  • Early April Morning by Brendan James
  • Mean to Me by Brett Eldridge
  • In Case You Didn’t Know by Brett Young
  • When You Love Someone by Bryan Adams
  • Everything I Do (I Do It For You) by Bryan Adams
  • Sea of Love by Cat Power
  • Dance Me to the End of Love by The Civil Wars
  • Better Today by Coffey Anderson
  • Yellow by Coldplay
  • Something to Lose by Corey Smith
  • Songbird by Eva Cassidy
  • To Make You Feel My Love by Garth Brooks
  • Dancing Shoes by Green River Ordinance
  • Endlessly by Green River Ordinance
  • Real Good Hands by Gregory Porter
  • I’m Yours by Jason Mraz
  • Lucky by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
  • As Long As Our Hearts Are Beating by Jenny & Tyler
  • I Can Love You Like That by John Michael Montgomery
  • I’d Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
  • Everything by Michael Buble
  • The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble
  • L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole
  • She is Love by Parachute
  • Hold You in my Arms by Ray LaMontagne
  • Don’t Have to Think Twice by Steve Moakler
  • I Belong by Tyler Hilton
  • Whatever It Is by Zac Brown Band
  • Sweet Annie by Zac Brown Band
  • Mango Tree by Zac Brown Band ft. Sara Barellies 
I hope if anyone is out there looking for wedding music or just needs a few more love songs in their lives, that this list was helpful! I'll probably follow up with some processional songs as well as father/daughter and mother/son lists. Until next time, y'all! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments