Latest Posts

Bless Your Heart

By 9:29:00 PM

Who says you can't blog twice in the same day? Not I. After piddling around all day, I only managed to accomplish cleaning the kitchen, reading a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and making another "banner" so to speak. It got me thinking about the funny video I watched on Facebook about girls in the south. And the whole "bless your heart" thing really stuck out to me. Because everyone who doesn't have a southern family makes fun and says "Oh yeah! They say that!", but I've had numerous family members say it in a completely un-ironic way. It's a thing y'all, just like I've heard my papa say "I tell you what", just like all those Texans.

So anyway, I was fooling around in Photoshop and this banner came about. So take it! Enjoy it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments