Latest Posts

By 10:22:00 PM

Today's Tuesday Ten is kind of a cop-out, because it's kind of "been there, done that". But whatever. This is my blog and I'll write whatever I want, thank you very much. Now, with that said, I just give you ten fun facts about me. Which most of you already know anyway -- but here goes.

One. I have more journals than I know what to do with. If you're really close to me, and we shop together, you'll know that every time I go into a store, I have to stop by the journal section. Doesn't matter what kind, I love them all. And I always want to buy one. Do I even fill them up? No, not usually. But it always makes me feel inspired when I get a new one.

Two. I actually just ordered a Bullet Journal from Etsy. It said it had been shipped, so I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday! I've decided to give up my Lilly Pulitzer agenda this year (gasp) and try out this bullet business. I'll let you know how it goes.

Three. I can't whistle. I've tried and failed miserably. While my brother can walk around whistling to all different tunes, I simply sound like a kazoo.

Four. I'm obsessed with The Little Mermaid. Ever since I was two. Ever since I could talk. I wanted to be like Ariel. I was actually disappointed the day I turned thirteen and didn't start sprouting gills and a tail like in The Thirteenth Year.

Five. I'm currently re-reading the Harry Potter series and I'm getting sucked back into that magical world. I forgot just how much I loved it. Like, I really forgot. The movies just don't do the books justice, especially when you go back a second time and really read through them all again. There's so much that the movies change and leave out that you forget about after watching them over and over and over again. Hey! I'm not saying I hate the movies. I am all for a Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family, (cough) Freeform, I mean. But the books are better, hands down.

Six. My biggest driving pet peeve, and the thing that gives me the most road rage ever is when people take too long to make a turn. You know who I'm talking about. They start slowing down like a mile away from their turn and then slow to like 5 mph before actually turning. Makes my blood boil. Ugh!

Seven. I have the worst luck with TVs. I had a brand new tv a few years ago that I got for Christmas. Had it for 3 months and then it got a short. Didn't have the warranty. Then, I got a new TV and had it just long enough for the warranty to run out and the same thing happened -- got a short and wouldn't turn on. After that, I got a hand-me-down TV and somehow I've managed to change the input to RGB or something like that. And whenever I turn it on, the screen is a blue color, it stays on for a total of 5 seconds and then turns off. I've tried mercilessly to change the channel or hit menu or change the input. Nothing works. So basically, if you're good at electronics and want to come over and shake some sense into my TV, I will pay you in pizza and beer.

Eight. Because of all this technology -- texting on phones, typing on computers, never having to hand write anything... my handwriting is atrocious. I used to have nice, semi-decent looking, neat handwriting. Not anymore.

Nine. I sleep with seven pillows on my bed. I pile them up all around me to make like a soft, cushy wall for me to lay into. It's kind of the best.

Ten. I will never love another man like Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. I just won't. No one is going to be as devilishly attractive or as unfailing brave (hello! he jumped back onto a burning ship to save his dog). Hey! Don't look at me. Girls all around the world had a thing for Edward Cullen, okay? At least Eric doesn't sparkle in the sunshine.

Keep checking back for more craziness as this blog goes on. (pssssst! I also love comments and such!)

Goodnight!








You Might Also Like

0 comments