Latest Posts

Fab Find: Book Bub

By 3:42:00 PM ,

Hello, hello! Day two of my snow days and school is cancelled for tomorrow. Thank you very much, Central Office. It's nice not having to wake up super early and fight the cold and snow to go to work. Not to mention worrying about whether or not I can get my car up and down the hill in the neighborhood. Yikes! 

After posting yesterday, I got the idea that I needed to do a "Fab Find" since I haven't done one yet, and I had something really cool I wanted to tell y'all about! 

If you're a book lover like me, and you have some kind of e-book device (nook, kindle, etc.) then you definitely need to sign up for BookBub


All you need to do is click on the link and type in your email address! It will ask a few questions, such as what kind of technology you have, like I have a nook, and then you get to choose the different genres you're interested in and voila! You get daily emails about different e-book deals. Some will be marked down to $2.99, $1.99, .99, and even FREE!

So if you're okay with getting just one more piece of mail in your inbox, then check this out. If you don't like it or use it after a little while, then it's no problem to unsubscribe. But I've been getting emails for about a week and I've downloaded a lot of great books! 

Thanks for reading! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments