Latest Posts

Chris & Michelle's Beach Wedding

By 4:25:00 PM , , , , ,



Last month I excitedly made the two-hour drive to Virginia Beach for Michelle and Chris's big day! I didn't know when I arrived that it would be a teal and coral paradise! Okay, it wasn't complete overdone in teal and coral, but my two favorite colors? It was meant to be! Not to mention, the bride and groom were so laid back and go with the flow--they were pretty open to anything I wanted to try.

With the beach of course came the wind, but even so we made it through -- and for one particular photo, the wind helped so much! Check out the pictures from the day!







Call me a sap, but my favorite thing about weddings (other than the photos) is two families coming together as one! My biggest hope for when I get married is that I'm as close with my husband's family as I am with my own. And I loved capturing this photo of Michelle's mom hugging her new son-in-law. And the below picture of Chris's sister welcoming Michelle to the family. 




How stinkin' cute are the flower girl and ring bearer?! 



Ahhhh! Probably my favorite picture. The time the wind really worked in our favor! Look at that dress! Isn't this stunning? 



Congratulations Michelle and Chris! Thank you for trusting me to capture your day. Here's to so many more years of memories for you both. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments