Latest Posts

Snow Day

By 2:25:00 PM ,

I think you can tell by both the title and the weather that it is in fact, a snowy day. I have cabin fever already. And not because I choose to ever go anywhere, but because I know that I can't even if I wanted to. Crazy the way your brain works, huh?

Anyway, I wanted to share -- even though I already posted on Facebook about it. But (drumroll, please), on Tuesday, my principal came up to me to let me know I'd been picked as staff member of the month! Kinda big, considering I've been there for three months. Kinda giddy about it. So for Varina, we have a large V painted blue and gold for our colors, and we get to proudly display the V for the month and then sign it before handing it off to the next person chosen. I'm not sure who chooses who gets the V, whether it's just administration or everyone votes, but it's an honor either way!


Mom thought the V was rusted. (Insert unimpressed emoji.) No, mom, it's just painted. 

In addition to bragging on myself for a minute, I wanted to do a little "fun dump" because it seems like in the last few days I've seen a lot of funny pictures. Not that it's unusual to do so, but I just found myself wanting to share a lot. 

So if you find yourself stuck inside, bored, or suffering from cabin fever, remember this snake and this person trying to cook have it worse than you! 

 


And now, for just some cute/funny things I felt the need to share. 


Anyone who knows me knows I love a good joke! 








Have a good one, y'all!




You Might Also Like

0 comments