Latest Posts

Meg & Scott's Gender Reveal

By 8:06:00 PM , ,

Hey y'all! A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of helping plan out a sweet gender reveal for one of my work friends. Megan is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and it was so much fun to be part of this exciting moment in her and her husband's life. I remember how back in February she was telling me how badly she had baby fever. So when she told me she was pregnant, I thought I was going to cry (I may have teared up a bit).

A few Wednesdays ago, Meg left work early for her ultrasound. This was the big one! But she told the doctor's office to call one of our co-workers and tell her the gender of the baby. I was so excited when Allie walked out and said, "Guess who I just got a call from?" I jumped out of my chair and Allie was sure I was going to tackle her. I just can't help it. I love babies!

So we rejoiced in the middle of the office, students and teachers walking by, probably staring at us like we were crazy. And I was so happy that we were doing this little shindig the same night because I could not have kept that secret for long.

So we kicked Meg and Scott out of their own house, decorated and set up the box with the hidden balloons inside. But what color would they be? They'd soon find out.

Soon they were back home, where we were ready with our cameras, got set up to Facetime with their families, and then... surprise it's a...! 



Graham's so excited to be a big brother! 



See? He's already so involved! 


First thing's first, gotta set up Facetime with the family. Meg was so bummed not to have everyone there. But since family was so far away, this was the best option.


Got a quick shot of this little cutie because I could. 




And what is it? 


It's a girl








She'll probably be so mad at me for posting these, but I couldn't help it. There's so fun!




And to close it out, a sweet picture with baby Caston. I can already tell she's going to be a wonderful mother. 

Congratulations on your baby girl, Meg and Scott!

You Might Also Like

0 comments