Latest Posts

Music High

By 11:12:00 AM

I've been on kind of a music high lately--buying whatever I can on iTunes and flooding my phone full of new jams. And last night I downloaded a few songs from Hillary Scott's Love Remains album. If you're not aware, Hillary Scott is part of the country group Lady Antebellum. And her voice is flawless. Not to mention she and I have the same singing range, so all of her songs are easy for me to sing. So when I found out she produced a Christian album, I got so excited. 


She covers songs like Come Thou Fount and Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus), which is amazing because I've always loved Chris Rice's version of Untitled Hymn, but always had to change octaves when singing because it was too low for me. So ya girl geeked over that when she saw it. 

And of course the song The River (Come on Down)... everyone go listen now. I've had the song for not even twelve hours and it's already climbing up to my most played songs, I have it memorized, and I'm trying to figure out ways I can perform it (haha!). 

There's so many other good songs on the album so go listen! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments