Latest Posts

Apologies! Apologies!

By 11:05:00 AM

Hello everyone! I apologize for my absence. I was in Virginia Beach for the weekend, and then the first part of this week my house was cable and internet-less. But now that I have the chance to write, I did want to kind of do a "shameless self-promo" if you will. 

If you don't follow me on Instagram and snapchat, then you're really missing out. Because most of the time, my life is pretty funny. What can I say? I like to surround myself with awesome people. So naturally I like to document it with pictures and videos. So click the little icon over to the right to follow me on Instagram. And then look me up on snapchat lindzee09. You won't regret it. 

And now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'm wading through some different ideas for my next Tuesday Ten to make up for missing it yesterday. Not to spoil anything, but it will probably have something to do with Gilmore Girls. Mostly because I'm watching it right now and already thinking up tons of ideas. 

In my spare time today, I'll be cleaning, reading, and making more of these banners. I've just been in a creative mood. So enjoy this little inspirational reminder, and feel free to save it to your computer/phone or print it out and hang it up! Enjoy! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments